SACS Software Limited. EPOS Software and Hardware solution Providers. Sage partners and developers creating point of sale software."
EPOS Software,EPOS Hardware,EPOS System,Touch POS Solutions,Printers,Scanner,Sage Solutions
Making A Purchase Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept credit card payment. If you are shopping from North America or anywhere else, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to US Dollars or your own currency.
We accept Visa and Mastercard. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped. You may send your credit card information via phone, fax, snail mail or over the Internet.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Note: If an item is out of stock we will contact the customer to indicate the back order time frame. If this is not acceptable then we will give a refund
STANDARD CONDITIONS OF QUOTATION AND SALE1. All products, goods and services supplied by Safety Supermarket and Alpha Safety Supplies `The Company` are on the express understanding that the purchaser agrees to the Companies Main Terms and Condition of Sale. Order details and Terms and Conditions of Sale. Order details and terms and conditions of Sale cannot be varied except by written authorisation signed by a director of the Company.
2. All Contracts of Sale shall be subject to the following conditions which cannot be varied suspended or added to except with the prior written consent of the Company (The Vendor). Any terms and conditions in the order at variance with these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed by the Vendor in writing.
3. Orders are binding following acceptance by the Vendor. No cancellation, Suspension or variation of an order requested by the Purchaser shall he valid unless agreed by the Vendor in writing and such agreement will only be given to adequate compensation for expenses incurred in connection with the contract, and for loss of profit.
4. Time stated for delivery in quotations and order acknowledgements is estimated as accurately as possible but is not guaranteed.
5. The Vendor cannot accept any responsibility for delay in despatch, or non-fulfilment or delayed fulfilment of the order due to war, riot, restraint of Government, strikes, lockouts, disputes with workpeople, shortened hours of labour, fire, accidents, non-availability of materials, stoppages of or interference with transport, compliance with Government requirements or any cause which the Vendor had no power to avert.
6. Any goods returned and accepted as defective or inaccurate will be replaced (subject to the clauses as defined in specifications below) or, at the Vendors option, made serviceable for their original purposes free of charge, providing such goods are returned in the same condition in which they were received from the Vendor and within the relevant Warranty Conditions for the goods concerned. . No claim shall be entertained by the Vendor for labour, costs or other expenditure incurred on any goods the subject of an order. No claim shall be entertained for any resultant loss or damage suffered by the Purchaser arising out of any defects or inaccuracies in the said goods or arising out of delay in fulfilment of the order.
7. All goods are to be signed for to carriers 'Unexamined' if they cannot be examined on receipt. Loss or damage should be reported to the carriers within three (3) days of receipt and non-delivery within seven (7) days of despatch, shortages or loss should be addressed to the Vendor's Sales Department within the above time limits. In the event of failure to do so the goods shall he deemed to have been delivered complete and in satisfactory condition.
SPECIFICATIONS8. The customer shall wholly be responsible for checking that such products are entirely appropriate for the use and application to which they may be put. It is the customer's responsibility to undertake a full risk assessment by a competent professional to assess the appropriate safety equipment or correct personal protection. The specification and description of goods by the Company have been supplied by manufacturers and are correct to the best of The Companies knowledge. In view of the rights claimed by manufacturers to change specification without notice and whilst all reasonable care is taken to ensure that due notification is given, customers are advised to check the exact specification on all goods prior to order where variations will be material to performance.
9. Sizes, measurements and description of goods are for guidance only and the company cannot guarantee absolute consistency of size, material, proportion, colour or shade. All products should be washed or cleaned strictly with the laundering instructions provided on the garment label or packaging. The company will accept no responsibility if instructions are not followed precisely.
10. Size, style, fabric content, specification, quality, colour and suitability for chosen purpose should be checked by the purchaser on receipt of the goods. While every effort is made to ensure the consistency of various shades and batch numbers, variations may occur and the company cannot accept any responsibility for such variation.
11. Embroidered, heat sealed and personalised, worn or processed goods cannot be returned unless faulty.
CREDIT ACCOUNT HOLDERS 12. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Vendor the Purchaser shall pay for the goods net cash within 30 days after the end of the month in which the goods are despatched. Interest will be charged monthly on all overdue amounts including interest charges at a rate of 1½% per month. The company reserves the right to withdraw open account tenors at any time.
13. All prices are quoted ex-works unless otherwise stated or agreed in writing with the Vendor.
14. Delivery is deemed to be effective and the risk in the goods shall pass:
I. In the case of goods to be supplied C.I.F. or F.O.B. - when the goods pass over the ships rain at the Port of Shipment.
II. In the case of goods to be collected by the Purchaser or the Purchaser's agent - when the goods are loaded onto the vehicle collecting them.
III. In other cases - when the goods are delivered to the address nominated by the Purchaser or the Purchaser's agent for unloading and delivery.
15. Property in the goods shall pass to the Purchaser only on payment in full to the Vendor of all sums payable in respect thereof. Until such payment is received the goods remain the absolute property of the Vendor and the Purchaser shall allow the Vendor to repossess such goods at its entire discretion and at any time prior to payment in full therefore. Such repossessions shall not affect in any was the continued existence of any contract between the parties.
16. The Purchaser will bring to the attention of those who use goods all instructions provided by the vendor on their use (including precautions to be taken) and will secure that they have the necessary skill and understanding in respect of their use. Save to the extent otherwise provided in Section 2 or the Unfair Contract Terms Act, the Purchaser will protect the Vendor against any failure by the Purchaser to carry out his obligations.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England.
Registered Office: Unit 48, Northway Lane, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 8JG Shipping And Handling Carriage is charged on all orders. All Items are despatched by post or courier. A signature will be required on receipt. Delivery Schedule We aim to deliver all our orders as soon as possible, some will be delivered next day, but most orders will arrive within 7-14 working days.
Embroidered, Printed and Personalized ItemsPlease allow up to 21 days for the above items
Delivery applies to the UK Mainland only.Please telephone orders if requiring delivery to Non Mainland UK. Back Orders If an item is out of stock we will place this on a back order. If a delay is foreseen we will contact you with an alternative product. Alternatively we will refund your payment for this item if the alternative is unsuitable. Tax Charges For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 17.5% VAT is added.